No Knead Honey Wheat Bread
- 1 1/2 cups (192g) Whole Wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups (192g) All Purpose or Bread four
- 1 1/2 tsp (5g) instant yeast (saf-instant preferred)
- 1 1/2 tsp (7g) honey
- 1 1/2 tsp (5g) kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups (340g) lukewarm water (110-115℉)
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, yeast, and salt. In a small bowl, use your Mini Whisk to combine the honey with the lukewarm water. I like to use a 2 cup glass measuring cup for this step. Pour the water-honey mixture over the flour. Using your Heat Resistant Spatula, stir to combine until you have a sticky dough ball. Cover the bowl with a tea towel and place in a warm spot to rise until the dough doubles, about 2 hours (or longer depending on the temperature of your kitchen). I recommend using your microwave for a perfectly warm, draft-free proofing spot!
- Heat the oven to 375° F. Place your Forteez Log Mold on a Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. Deflate the dough and create a rough ball using your Flexible Scraper. Pour the 1 Tablespoon of EVOO over the dough and use your Flexible Scraper to shape the bread into a smoother ball. Pour the dough to your Log Mold and still using your Flexible Scraper, smooth the top and stretch the dough to fit the length of the mold. Let rise until the dough crowns the rim of the mold, about 45 minutes to an hour. I place the mold back into the microwave for this step, no Perforated Baking Sheet needed due to the reinforced sides of the Forteez Mold!
- Remove the Log Mold from the microwave and place it back onto the Perforated Baking Sheet. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Turn the bread out onto a cooling rack and let cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
bon TIP: Make sure your water is between 110-115° F to activate the yeast without overheating.